🎉 Yippee….am nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks to my dear friend for nominating me, Smiling Notes is a wonderful blog, where she shares all her wonderful recipes.My favorite recipe is Lobster Roll 😀
Here are the AWARD RULES:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
So here are the ANSWERS to the questions asked to me:
- What inspired you to start your own blog?
Nail art was the foremost reason to start blogging, i wanted to share my experience of a beginner with no tools for the nail art 🙂
- Who is your No.1 Support system in your life?
My sister and brother
- Do you speak any other languages apart from English?
Yes, I speak Gujarati, Hindi & Marathi
- One thing you cannot live without?
The 3F’s Family, Friends & Food 😀
- What is your favorite place/ destination that you have visited?
Well I live in Mumbai and that’s my favorite of all….other than that I like Agra.
- Do you have any pets?
Nope 😦 , but I had a parrot once which my uncle flew out when me and my family was out of town 😥
- Which is the best post that you have written so far? (please link it)
I am still new to blogging but i consider My Playlist post to be the best :p
- Which quality in people do you appreciate the most?
Creativity…because i lack it 😛
- What is your comfort meal on a lazy/ sick day?
Rice, dal and papad
- What is your motto in life?
Think positive, Work hard, & Be happy 🙂
And my nominations for the awards are these awesome bloggers:
SilkyResh’s Product Reviews
And my 10 QUESTIONS for you all are:
- Describe yourself.
- The person you admire the most?
- Your ideal vacation spot?
- Oops! I made a mistake when?
- Who’s the frequent caller on you call log?
- What’s your favorite dessert & candy?
- Story behind the blog name?
- Your favorite book/ comic?
- Superpower you wish you had?
- Who would be your dream date?
Thanks so much for reading the post 🙂 Now its your turn to face the questions…go ahead get started and let me know when you post it 🙂
So till next time……keep smiling 😀